pattern fill with transparent background

3 replies to this topic

#1 aldrich

aldrich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

Hello everyone. My first post here. Just download the trial version of Avax Activex.
I have been used the flpCad for more than 10 years now, and plan to switch to a newer library.

I have a question when try AvaxCad (stand-alone application)
How to fill a closed shape with a pattern (such as diagonal lines, vertical line,...) with transparent background?
What I did was draw a circle, select it. From the main menu, Modify/Change/Fill. At the Fill Type box, select API Pattern.
Is there anyway to make the Back Color as transparent?

Or any other way to achieve the pattern fill with transparent back color?
Thanks.

#2 Nick

Nick

Administrator

• Admin
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

Hello aldrich and welcome to our forums! I moved the topic in the right section. Athanasios will soon answer your question! :)

#3 hermes

hermes

Advanced Member

• Support
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Please go to the left vertical menu, select the complex objects tab and then click the command Hatch. See the attached picture and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Attached Thumbnails

• AVAX_cad1.jpg

#4 aldrich

aldrich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

Please go to the left vertical menu, select the complex objects tab and then click the command Hatch. See the attached picture and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Got it. I'm new to Avax and didn't pay attention to the Complex Object tab.
I sure will have more question. My itention is to purchase the OCX version to uze in my next project at work.
Thanks for your help.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users